Complete Details about IBPS Common Bank Entrance Exam 2012 for the Selection of PO,Clerks and Specialist Officers in 19 Public Sector Banks of India
IBPS Common Entrance Exam 2012
IBPS PO Common Entrance Exam 2012
IBPS Clerk Common Entrance Exam 2012
Why there is a need for a Common Bank Entrance Exams ?
Selection Procedure of IBPS Common Bank Entrance exam
- First a IBPS Common Entrance Exam (Objective + Descriptive [For Officers Only] ) will be conducted by the IBPS
- After that Result of IBPS Common Entrance Exam will be declared and the successful candidates will be issued scorecards based on their performance in the Common written Exam.
- Successful candidates in the IBPS Common Entrance Exams must look for Advertisements of Public Sector banks in Newspapers, IBPS Official Website and Websites of Respective Participating banks.
- After receiving applications from the successful candidates in the IBPS Common written exam, the banks will short list candidates based on their IBPS score and other requirement and called them for Interview or GD
- Finally the Candidates are selected based on their performance in the IBPS Common Entrance Exam and the Interview/ GD of the respective bank