IBPS Exam 2012-IBPS PO-IBPS Clerk

Complete Package for IBPS Exams 2012

SSC CHSL 2016 : 10000 Government Jobs

SSC CHSL 2016 Notification : Last Date 1st Aug, 2016

SSC CHSL 2016 Admit Card : Download Now For All Regions

IBPS PO Exam 2012-IBPS CWE 2012 for Probationary Officers

IBPS PO exam 2012 and IBPS CWE PO 2012

IBPS will soon announce its recruitment notification for IBPS PO exam 2012.In 2012, after receiving mandates from 19 public sector banks and acting upon the directions of the Ministry of Human Resources the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced its first Recruitment Notification on 6th July, 2011 inviting applications from the Indian graduates for Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees on the basis of a Common Written Exam.

The response of this Advertisement is awesome as approximately 14 lakh students have registered for the exam and nearly 10 lakh students have appeared in the  Exam  and subsequently its results were announced on 12th December, 2012 and that too with in a span of 84 days, thanks to IBPS.In the IBPS PO Results 2012,only 10 % (1 lakh) of the students have passed the  exam and remaining 90 % have been declared as unsuccessful.Successful students have been issued scorecards based on their performance in the exam so that they can apply for PO Jobs in the Participating Public Sector banks.

We have made this page for provided information on Upcoming IBPS Exams in 2012.If you are unsuccessful in the IBPS PO exam 2011, and waiting for the IBPS PO exam 2012, then will be find some thing interesting below.

IBPS PO exam 2012

IBPS will soon announce the Notification for IBPS PO exam 2012.Although there is no Official announcement on the exact dates of IBPS PO exam 2012 but it is expected that it will be announced any time in March-April 2012.As discussed earlier that 90 % of students has been declared as unsuccessful, so these students are eagerly waiting for next IBPS PO exam 2012.

Students waiting for IBPS PO exam 2012 must start preparing for the exam as the level of competition in this exam is going to be very high.Students appearing for IBPS PO exam in 2012 must keep high standards for them while preparing for the exam.

As all of us know that only the IBPS is the sole authority for conducting the Common Written Exam for Banks , so much depends upon their choice and will but as an indication it is expected that IBPS PO Exam 2012 Notification will be advertised only after the IBPS Specialist Officers Exam in March, 2012.So students have ample time in preparing for IBPS PO exam 2012.
How to Get Informed about next IBPS PO Exam 2012 ?

If you eagerly waiting for the next IBPS Exam and would like to receive all the future updates on IBPS Exams 2012, then you must check this page regularly.Another feature of this website is that you can also register for IBPS Exams 2012 by entering your email address in the box below labeled as "Get ALL the IBPS Exam 2012 Updates in your In Box " .After that you will receive all the IBPS Updates directly in your mail box.

 SBI Hall Ticket Download 2012

 Study Material for IBPS PO Exam 2012

 Books for IBPS PO Exam 2012

Get ALL the IBPS Exam 2012 Updates in your In Box

Enter your email address:

Don't forget to activate the Email subscription from your Inbox


Post a Comment

Important: All comments are moderated and will appear only after approval.If You Are Asking A Question Be Sure To Click 'Subscribe By Email' Link To Be Notified Of Replies.
You can contact me at: ibpsportal@gmail.com

Web Analytics