A Complete guide on How to Download IBPS Call Letter from the IBPS Website ( www.ibps.in )
- IBPS Call Letter 2012 can be downloaded only from the IBPS Official Website www.ibps.in.Call letter will contain the actual exam date and the examination centre.
- Call letter can be downloaded only after 28th Feb, 2012.So candidates must check the IBPS Official Website i.e www.ibps.in only on or after 28.02.2012.
- In order to download IBPS Call letter 2012 for Specialist Officers, candidates must have his/her registration details (Like Registration Number and Password) that were generated at the time of Submitting the Online Application.
- In case, the candidate had lost his/her registration details.Then he/she must check his/her specified Email Address and mobile phone because at the time of submitting the Online application, an Email and SMS were sent to each candidate containing his/her registration details.
- Candidates must note that in no case Hard copy of IBPS Call letter 2012 will be sent to candidates at their respective correspondence addresses.
- Candidates should not forget to download the Information Handout along with the IBPS Call letter.Information Handout will contain the General Instructions, Sample papers and IBPS Exam Pattern
Must Have Documents to be produced at the time of Examination
- Original IBPS Call letter with your photograph pasted on it.
- Payment Receipt in Original. Students submitting the payment using Offline system must produce (NEFT voucher) while those who submitted application fee via Online mode must produce (E-Receipt) at the time of IBPS exam.
- Identity Proof in Original and Photocopy.The Identity proof must be any of the following documents:
Bank Passbook with Photograph
Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
People’s Representative along with a photograph
Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph.
What Not to bring in Examination Hall ?
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
- Study Material (Notes, books, Magazines etc) in hard copy as well as soft copy.
Identity Verification at the Examination Hall
IBPS RRB Admit Card