State bank of India had successfully conducted the Assistant cum clerk exam on 27th May, 2012.The exam is conducted in two shifts i.e Morning and Evening across several venues in the Country.It is expected that close to 10 lakh students had appeared in the exam on Sunday (27th May) and same number of candidates are expected to appear in the exam, on 3rd June, 2012
Students who have appeared in the SBI Assistant exam on 27th May, 2012 shared their experiences and reviews about the Question Paper.Most of the students said, that paper was quiet easy and similar in pattern of the previous SBI Exam.
Students have shared with us the General Awareness Questions that were asked in the exam.In this post, we are going to publish the Fully Solved SBI Clerk General Awareness Question Paper of Morning Shift for the Exam held in the Morning Session on 27th May, 2012.These Question will really be very useful for students who are going to appear for the SBI Clerk Exam on 3rd June, 2012
A little Advice.....
Students who are going to appear for the SBI Clerk Exam on 3rd June, 2012 must study these questions with utmost care and follow the pattern as the same pattern will be repeated in the exam on 3rd June, 2012.
Remember that Questions will never will be repeated, but the pattern will be same.
In the SBI clerk Exam 27th May, 2012 Question Paper, Questions were asked on
- Books and Authors, Persons associated with Games, Summits, Conferences, Important Days, Questions Related to Economy, CRR, Bank Rate, Awards and Honours, Latest Who's Who etc
Here is the Complete SBI Clerk General Awareness Question Paper for Exam held on 27th May, 2012
1) In 2012, Earth Summit was recently held at ?
2) World AIDS Day is celebrated every year on ?
3) Who is the present Chief Justice of India ?
4) Russia which is now presently a member will be formally accepted in which group in 2012?
5) The Term of India President Pratibha Patil will end on ?
6) With which term "D" is abbreviated in "SDR" ?
7) Share Market in India is regulated by ?
8) Which agency had recently proposed the teaching of finance in schools ?
9) With which game is Wasim Jaffer associated ?
10) What is the Current Cash Reserve Rate ?
11) Against which country, Human Rights violation were reported recently ?
12) Who among the following is the present French President ?
13) Who among the following is the Chief Guest on Republic Day ?
14) OPEC Summit 2011 was held at ?
15) Arjuna Award is given for excellence is the field of ?
16) Which scheme is recently presented in Union Budget and is related to Financial Inclusion?
17) Railway Minister of India prior to Mukul Roy is ?
18) Which term is associated with the game of Football ?
19) Which trophy/cup is associated with the game of cricket ?
20) Which among the following books is written by Kiran Desia ?
21) Gross Domestic Product divided by National Income is equal to ?
22) The instrument used for measuring Earth quake is ?
23) Nobel Prize for Peace was recently won by ?
24) Kamla Prasad Bissessar is the Prime Minister of which country ?
25) Which among the following terms is related to economics ?
26) India was recently declared free from which epidemic disease ?
27) Business correspondent is related to which term ?
28) Which country had recently ordered the fighter jets "Rafael" ?
29) A Questions was asked on Country's and Capitals ?
30) Who represented India in the recently held India - Russia summit ?
31) Gavaskar-Border Trophy is associated with which game ?
32) Which country had founded the Nuclear Treaty Pact ?
33) Who among the following is the recipient of Padma Bhushan Award ?
34) Which among the following is true as related Union Budget 2012-13 ?
35) Which among the following is not a function of RBI
36) Who among the following is the winner of Shooting Championship ?
37) One Question is asked on NATO ?
38) New Frame work for Minor and Small Banks
39) Ranbir Kapoor won the Best Actor Award for which film ?
40) Savings Account With Insurance Benefits is called as
Update: Very Soon, we will also update this page with the Link of the SBI Clerk question Paper of Evening Session of 27th May, 2012.Students can also discuss with other student about the SBI Clerk Exam, on our Facebook Page and also is the comment section given below.
All the Questions presented in this article and Based on Memory and are submitted by our readers and students.These students have appeared in the Morning Session of the SBI Clerk Exam on 27th May, 2012.
After Going through this Question Paper, Students Read this Article
Books for IBPS PO Exam 2012
IBPS Clerk Exam 2012
To the much delight of our readers, we have published the Complete General Awareness Question Paper of Evening Session, that can be accessed at the link given below
Complete SBI Clerk Exam Evening Session Question Paper
If you liked this article, then help us a little by Recommending this article to others by Clicking on the + 1 Button below