Dates to Note
Pre-Requisites for filling the IBPS RRB Online Application form 2012
- Scanned Photograph and Signature ( Size Specifications given in the Detailed Advt).
- If you have willing to pay the Application fees using the Online mode, then be ensure that you have required details Like Debit Card, Credit card, Net Banking details with you at the time of submitting the Online Application.
- A valid and working email id.The email id is required to receive the registration details and future updates about the exam from IBPS
- Details of Previous Academic Qualifications Like Matric Marks, HSC Marks and Graduation marks, as these need to be filled in the Online application form
Application fees for IBPS RRB Exam 2012
For Scale-I Officers: i) Rs 50: For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
Submitting the Online Application form using Online payment mode
- Log on to IBPS Official Website (www.ibps.in) and click on the Link on the link marked as CWE-RRB on the Homepage.
- On the new page, candidates will to click on the appropriate link that contains the IBPS RRB Online Application form.
- It will open the Online form, where you have to fill your basic details like Name, Age, Educational Qualifications etc.In the Online Application from, candidates are required to upload their scanned signature and Photograph and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- The Payment gateway is attached with the Application form and soon after clicking on the Submit button, candidates will have to pay the Application fees using Online mode.The Payment can be made through Debit card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- If the Online Transaction and Payment is successful, then a Registration Number and Password will be generated.It must be noted down and preserved for future references.
- On Successful Transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.Candidates are required to take the print out of the E-Receipt as it need to be produces at the time of examination
Submitting the Online Application form using Offline payment mode
Those students who wish to register themselves for IBPS RRB Exam using the Offline Payment method must go through the following steps:
- Candidates will have to fill the IBPS RRB Online Application form by following the steps 1 to 3 given above.
- After filling the Online application form and clicking on the Submit Button, the system will generate the Registration Number and Password and same must be noted down.Along with registration details, a System generated Fee Challan form will be generated that is used for the Payment of Application fees.
- The Registration at this stage is provisional.
- The fee payment is to done by the System Generated Challan form and can be deposited at the CBS branches any one of the following 6 Public Sector Banks- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
- Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If one has registered on 08.06.2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 10th to 12th June, 2012, considering 10th is non- working day). Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.
- After depositing the application fees, the candidates will receive the Confirmation message by Email and SMS.
We have tried our level best to provide the detailed procedure for Submitting the Online Application for IBPS RRS Exam 2012.If, you still have any questions, the feel free to put your queries in the comments section below.
IBPS RRB Exam Syllabus 2012