General Awareness Questions asked in the IBPS RRB Officers Exam 2012
2) Which among the following is the Monetary Policy of Reserve Bank of India ?
3) Functions of SEBI ?
4) Functions of Reserve Bank of India ?
5) 16th Gulf Cooperation Council meeting was recently held in ?
6) Hyper Inflation refers to -- ?
7) "Living Planet Report" is published by which Organisation ?
8) Small Micro-finance Companies in India is regulated by ?
9) India had recently stopped Importing crude Oil from which country ?
10) Expand the term ESFS ?
11) Where is G-8 summit recently held ?
12) Who is the author of the Books Target 3 billion ?
14) Ali Akbar Salehi who recently visited India is the ________ ?
15) Recently the Government of India had announced that there will no roaming and mobile number Portability.All these things come under the ______ ?
16) What is the Current Bank Rate ?
17) Rahul Bhattacharya is a famous ?
18 ) Soumitra Chatterjee was recently awarded with which award ?
19 ) Okram Ibobi Singh is the Chief Minister of which Indian State ?
20 ) Olympics is held after a gap of ?
21) Vishawnathan Anand recently won the World Chess Championship by defeating ?
22) The IPL-2012 Final is won by ?
23) The Finals of Santosh Trophy was won by ?
24 ) Moody has recently downgraded the Credit rating of Some Indian Banks, Moody is ______ ?
27 ) 30 New works have been added to which Employment Scheme ?
28 ) A question is asked on Pradhanmantri Adarsh Gram Joana ?
29 ) Fuctions of RBI ?
30) Which country had recently test fired Hatf-IX missile?
31) Which among the following is a Gallantry award ?
32) Who received Templeton award 2012 which is awarded in UK ?
33) Which country has shut down its last Nuclear reactor recently?
34) Who is the chairman of committee formed to fix Poverty line In India?
35) India recently entered into TIEA with Bahrain. What is the
full form of TIEA?
36) By which of the following act banks cannot invest in commodities
37) Which Organization is India regulates "Self Help Groups" ?
38) IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is used by which organization?