Logical and numerical ability sample questions and answers 2021
logical and numerical ability very important topic of most of the exams like gate , isro , Cat , Mat and other entrance, technical and governmental examination. Here I am providing a some logical and numerical ability questions . So practice these questions .
1. If p is wife of A , S brother Of P And T is Daughter Of A then What is T to S
D. None of these
2. A number when Divided by 195 gives a reminder 47 . The remainders when the same is divided by 16 and 13 are respectively.
A. 2 & 3
B. 2 & 8
C. 5 & 7
D. 4 & 5
3. The Missing terms of series
4 , 16 , 36 , 64 , 100 , ?
4. Complete the missing terms
A , Z , B , Y , C , ?
5. A men Walks 30 metres towards south . Then turning to his right he walks 30 m . Then turning to his left he walks 20 m . Again turning to his left he walks 30 m . How far is he from his Starting Position.
A. 30 m
B. 40 m
C. 50 m
D. 80 m
Check also –
6. If the discount of Rs. 3050 be equal to the simple interest Rs. 3000 for same time and rate of interest is 5 % per annum, then time is
A. 2 months
B. 4 months
C. 3.3 months
D. 4.5 months
7. The Cost Price Of 10 Articles is equal to the selling price of 9 article. The profit percent is
A. 12. 2 %
B. 10.2 %
C. 11.5 %
D. 11. 1 %
8. Match is related to win in the same way as Examination is related to
9. Find missing terms of given series
7 , 13 , 20 , 22 , 34 , 32 , 49 , ?
10. The smallest number which is divisible by 12 , 15 and 20 and is a perfect square.